Insurances, Finances, and More at Beckles Prosthodontics
Beckles Prosthodontics accepts most PPO insurance policies.
and many others!
Office Insurance Policy:
* Beckles Prosthodontics will timely file insurance claims on behalf of our patients, we but remind patients (and potential patients) that this is done out of courtesy.
* Our treatment plans will reflect the best estimate of what insurance may pay on your behalf. Insurance benefits are estimated, and not a guarantee of what insurance may pay. Any balances remaining after insurance has paid are the patient's responsibility.
* We encourage patients, and potential patients, to fully review your dental insurance policy so that you are aware of what may/may not be covered under your policy.
What to Expect for Your First Visit
• Prosthodontics is a dental specialty recognized by the American Dental Association. A Prosthodontist is a dentist who has completed dental school plus three additional years of advanced training and education in an ADA-accredited prosthodontic graduate program. Prosthodontists have advanced training in restoring and replacing teeth and are considered the leaders of the dental treatment plan.
• You can expect the best of treatment to be provided at Beckles Prosthodontics. The treatment plan created by the Doctor will reflect the exact need for the patient to return to stable dental health.
• Depending on your need, your treatment plan may range in overall cost. Please note that these are the fees based on the usual and customary rates within the Dental field.
• Our filing of insurance claims to your insurance is courtesy to our patients, but we do not present treatment that is limited to what insurance will pay. Our goal will be to obtain the maximum of your policy limits, but there may still be a significant out-of-pocket expense which reflects what insurance will not cover.
• Treatment presented to you will be offered with our different payment options to help make the cost more manageable.
• If you feel that you may want to make the decision with a family member, spouse, or friend -- please notify the staff before we proceed with the treatment presentation.
• We encourage patients to understand that while the treatment cost may sometimes be high, your "whole health" is often affected by the state of your oral health and hygiene. The cost is not meant to deter patients but encourage what is necessary to achieve function and stability. When you address these problems early, it prevents further loss of function and assists in increasing confidence in the way you look and feel.
We also offer in-office payment plans and third party lending.
If you would like to obtain pre-approval, please click on the above picture for a link to the Lending Club website for more details.